Senior HR Officer Job for a global consumer goods firm for their HR Team.
Your new company
We are partnering with one of the global consumer goods company with their regional office in HK. They are currently looking for a Senior HR Officer to join their dynamic team.
Your new role
This position is to report to the Senior HR Manager, you are responsible for the implementation of HR initiatives which are aligned with business strategy and handle a full spectrum of human resources and office administration functions. You also work with global/regional team to drive the success of operations in the region.
What you'll need to succeed
To be qualified for this position, you must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related subjects
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in HR field, preferably gained in retail industries
- Hands-on experience in managing the compensation and benefit management, talent acquisition and employee engagement
- Well-versed with people tools of HRIS, online people systems and google suites
- Proactive, self-starter, able to present a well-balanced character and have strong sense of responsibility
- With great interpersonal skill, detail oriented, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese; Putonghua is an added advantage
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation package
- A unique platform to work with the people in the industry to build a solid career ahead of you
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a fast paced industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.