ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Manpower, Experis and Right Management. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.
Our client is one of the worlds leading communications services companies. The largest provider of consumer fixed-line voice and broadband services.
- Use HR expertise and best practice to provide quick and innovative solutions to resolve complex problems.
- Work with colleagues across HR Services and wider HR community to ensure a consistent approach to process and policies
- Work closely with offshore Recruitment Team on all hires
- Provide expert advice on Immigration legislation and activities
- Ensure people data administration is accurate and employee records are up to date
- Remains current on all HR policies, programmes, and practices and stays informed of new and pending local laws and regulations
- Takes an active role in inducting and training new starters
- Manages non-complex case management activities in a timely and robust manner
- At least 8 years generalist HR experience
- Knowledge on complex query management and specialist HR issues
- Good stakeholder management, communication and relationship skills
- Experience of working in HR Service Centre environment and managing within an SLA framework would be an advantage
- Experience of Oracle Fusion would be an advantage
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website]