- Provide support in full spectrum of human resources functions
- Responsible for the whole recruitment process, including conducting interviews, preparing employment contracts and handling staff leaving
- Perform ad-hoc assignments/projects as and required
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related disciplines, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years or more relevant experience
- Well-versed in employment related ordinances
- Effective communication and collaboration skills. Ability to work fast and independently
- Mature and with strong analytical and commercial sense
- Proficient command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
We offer a competitive remuneration package, career advancement opportunities fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please send full resume and expected salaryby clicking "Apply Now" and fax to 2669-6843 Ms. Leung.
Persanal data collected will be used stritly for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.