The Adecco Group is the worlds leading provider of workforce solutions, transforming the world of work through talent and technology. Each year, The Adecco Group provides over 1 million people around the world with career opportunities, guidance and insights.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, with more than 33,000 FTE employees in 60 countries and territories around the world. Adecco Group AG is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN).
We offer total workforce solutions including temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development, and outsourcing. The Adecco Group partners with employers, candidates and, sharing its labour market expertise and insights to empower people, fuel economies, and enrich societies.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.
Our client is an immigration consultant company. They are looking for a temporary Senior HR Officer to support the HR operations in Hong Kong.
- Support the local employee life cycle process, including recruitment support, document drafting, on-boarding and off-boarding activities
- HR Systems and reports: Ensure data integrity in HRIS (Workday), maintain employee leave and attendance records, and provide regular reports or other reports requested by management team or supervisor
- Coordinate and monitor employee benefits, payroll information, tax related matters and compensation reviews
- Proactively identify issues on employee relations matters and support HR Manager/ Senior HR manager on managing them
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of all-rounded HR experience
- Familiar with Employment Law and HR practices
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, and a curious mindset to continually look for and implement improvements
- Excellent organisational skills and is able to work as part of a wider region and global HR teams, as well as autonomously
- Immediate available is an advantage
If you're interested in this role, please CLICK HEREor clickApply Nowto apply the position via Adecco website with your CV, or if you would like to have a further discussion about this role, please contact Ms. Lam +852 9866 7320 .
Apply NowAdecco +852 9866 7320
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes