City Professional Management Limited
CITY Professional Management Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the City Services Group.
City Services Group plays an active role in offering comprehensive one-stop services including Facility Management, Property Management, Security Services, Clubhouse Management, Environmental Hygiene Services and Repair and Maintenance Services.
CITY provides various types of comprehensive and professional security services and system design / installation packages for our clients. We dedicate the greatest effort to maintain our service quality and have established ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment activities including candidate sourcing channels, posting job advertisement, interview arrangement, preparing employment contract etc.
- Liaise with NGO and Labour Department to interact with and shortlist potential candidates either by telephone or face-to-face interviews
- Work proactively to source suitable candidates to cope with the manpower requirements of various projects
- Provide feedback and solutions to improve, simplify and enhance the recruitment process and result
- Sourcing and evaluating the effectiveness of different advertising media and recruitment channels
- Prepare regular reports to management
- Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' experience in recruitment and selection function
- Well conversant with Employment Ordinance and related ordinances
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be consider as HR Officer
- Convenient working location (near Mei Foo MTR station)
- Performance bonus
- Good medical scheme
- Great opportunity to join a market leader with career growth
For more information about our company, please visit our website: https://www.csgcitypro.com/
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present and expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 9 Po Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon or by clicking APPLY NOW.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)