Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.
Our client is an international construction consultancy with over 1,000 headcount in Hong Kong. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR HR OFFICER
- Handle end to end recruitment process for back office positions including engineering related positions etc.
- Communicate with internal and external vendors/parties for recruitment activities
- Source and identify different effective recruitment channels within the market
- Consolidate and prepare monthly management reports based on recruitment activities
- Participate in any ad hoc HR tasks as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in sizable industry
- Cheerful, hands on, fast paced, positive, and willing to learn attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications and HR systems
- Good command in English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- Immediate available candidates preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.