Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.
Our client is a sizable logistics company. To cope with their growth, they are now looking for a HR calibre to join them.
We are now seeking for a SENIOR HR OFFICER.
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment selection, employee relations, learning development, on/off boarding for the IT department
- Prepare analytical HR reports such as budgeting and headcount reports
- Manage full cycle of recruitment process for back office positions and conduct market research for recruitment channels
- Coordinate training programs and enhance induction/orientation programs
- Update and maintain employee database records in HR systems
- Support any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in the IT department
- Cheerful, flexible, strong numerical sense, proactive and able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin will be a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.