As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkOur client is a leading international investment bank and financial services provider, actively seeking an experienced and hands-on senior HR professional to lead the firm wide performance management agenda through innovative and creative solutions.
Our client is a leading global investment bank and financial services provider with a strong reputation and a rapidly expanding business across Hong Kong and Greater China.
Reporting directly the HR Department Head, the selected candidate will partner closely with key business stakeholders to establish and drive the firm wide organizational performance management agenda.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive and mange the development and implementation of company wide performance management systems
- Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework
- Developing and conducting training's and workshops to ensure that all performance management systems are accurately understood and exercised
- Conduct regular performance appraisal exercises and workshops for middle to senior level management
- Manage organizational performance levels by exercising performance improvement plans to individuals, teams as and when necessary through systematic identification systems
- Providing ongoing support to ensure that performance management systems are being used to effectively manage operations work processes and individual performances and to identify and manage operational risks
- Review and improve existing performance management systems and staff motivation/development plans
- Lead relevant adhoc Performance Management or HR projects and initiatives
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in HR with 3+ years of direct experience in developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems within financial or professional services providers
- Detail oriented with analytical mindset and proven project management and leadership ability
- Stable team player and strong organizational skills
- Mature, able to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Less experienced candidates will be considered for Manager grade
A newly created position, the selected HR professional will take a lead role to set-up and implement the firm wide HR Performance Management system within a well supported and rapidly expand financial firm.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778