The Senior Human Resources Manager is responsible to lead, develop and oversee end-to-end employee lifecycle administration and HR initiatives including but not limited to talent acquisition, visa application, contracts, onboarding, employee wellbeing and welfare, and offboarding following the Organisations policies and guidelines.
In addition to driving key HR initiatives, the Senior HR Manager will also be responsible for leading and embedding a high performance culture of collaboration, accountability and grow the bench strength of the HR across the Organisation.
What will I do?
1. Talent Acquisition
- Oversee, strategize and implement recruitment efforts for all personnel, including but not limited to preparing job description, strategic job postings, shortlisting, interview and offer negotiation;
- Work closely with hiring managers and Marcomms department to maintain set benchmarks to meet recruitment needs and requirements including recruiting performance measurements, job advertisements, candidate leads generation andcandidate placement follow-up;
- Facilitate proper on-boarding and visa application process by providing administrative supervision and execution to ensure all applications are up to date with arrival time of international candidates, accommodation arrangements and clear understanding of onboarding procedures and policies.
2.Employee Wellbeing and Welfare
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are consistently administered both in the department and Organisation-wide;
- Ensure internal and administrative communication including weekly meetings, town hall, performance evaluation, birthdays and other employee engagement initiatives is clear and regularly updated;
- Maintain organisation directory and ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements , conducting investigations and maintaining records;
- Strategize and oversee overall employee wellbeing and culture, conduct employee relations counseling when necessary;
- Ensure all staff dormitories and accommodation is up to good standards and good living conditions.
- Manage, mediate and facilitate smooth offboarding operations while complying to set procedures and policies.
3. General HR functions and Operations
- Process employee queries related to employee life cycle, employee services, competency & performance over email and phone.
- To prepare conditional offer letters, contracts, official letters and other general HR related documentation as needed;
- Update HR leave and payroll system daily and monthly in a timely manner while ensuring all information is accurate;
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality;
- Actively participate in the development and execution of policies and procedures;
- Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied;
- Generate and analyze HR reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly basis based on business requests.
What do I need?
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or any relevant field of studies;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience within the human resource field;
- Strong and demonstrable knowledge in end-to-end HR functions and operations;
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated internal and external stakeholders;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Demonstrable ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy and fast-paced environment;
- Must have the ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis, despite working in flexible schedule;
- Working knowledge and implementation of Google Suites, computers and current communication technology as work tools;
- Strong proficiency in English essential (oral and written);
- Understanding of SOLS 24/7 values, principles and objectives and demonstrated ability to put them into practice in the workplace;
- Proven ability in the areas of organization skills, conflict resolution, advocacy and group facilitation;
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Through your work, you will be contributing to a society raised with difficult challenges, poverty and a lack of self-belief.
On a personal level, you will learn and benefit a lot from being devoted to managing the daily tasks ofteaching an underserved community.
We will offer you a visa,and free basic accommodation and food