As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkA pioneer in the Asia FinTech industry, our client a highly respected and well-funded financial services provider with expand business expansion plans in Hong Kong and across APAC. Due to business growth, they are seeking a hands-on and dynamic HR professional to join the company's HR function.
A pioneer in the Asia FinTech industry, our client is one of the strongest FinTech players in the Asia market with excellent financial backing and rapid expansions plans across Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. The Senior HR Manager will work alongside with the senior management team and existing HR Generalist to focus on streamlining HR operations, take charge in strategic HR projects such as CB, talent mapping and succession planning.
Reporting directly to the CAO, the selected HR professional will work very closely with leadership teams to develop and drive the full spectrum of HR strategies and HR operations across the growing firm. You will provide sound advice to senior management on all relevant subjects to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the day-to-day all-round HR functions while leading a small HR support team
- Ensure all CB operation and practices running smoothly and compiling with legal governance requirements
- Implement and manage all recruitment activities pursuant to business direction in selecting the right candidates
- Assist in further development of existing HR Strategies and policies by frequent liaison with all other departments
- Monitor the training programme and activities which align with the corporate developmental plan
- Maintain the employee relations and implement the performance management process
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, in line with company values
- Develop programs at company level to boost Employer brand and enhance Company Culture
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, training and development, etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and strategies
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and compliance to local labour laws
- Lead adhoc HR projects as required
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a HR Generalist from financial services or relevant fintech business
- Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of Human Resources improvement processes
- Strong understanding of HR policies, Procedures and Practices, and employment law legislative compliance and requirement
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with high-level attention to detail
- Proven self-starter who shows initiative and able to work independently
- Able to complete tasks in a timely manner, with the ability to prioritize workloads
- Creative, willing to learn and able to manage change is crucial
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with high level of computer literacy
- Proven ability to work with a senior stakeholder group
A very rare and exciting HR leadership and development opportunity within a highly resourced and rapidly expanding FinTech business across Asia.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chris Sung on +852 2848 4778