About Sloane and Manhattan Partners (Asia) Limited Sloane Manhattan
Sloane Manhattan is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates.
Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com .
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of Asias leading banking corporations with full service commercial bank offering a wide array of financial services. Owing to the rapid growth and kets, our client is looking for high caliber HR candidate to join them.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing compensation and benefits programs.
- Conducting timely research on all compensation and benefits components to consolidate market intelligence.
- Preparing annual budget, monthly staff cost forecast, regular and ad hoc staff cost analysis.
- Involving in managing the Pension Fund, liaising with vendors for insurance policy renewal and preparing relevant analysis.
- Providing advices to Recruitment Team on the Compensation Package for talent acquisition.
- Working closely with the HR Operation Team to ensure the Compensation Benefits programs effectively implemented.
- Leading ad hoc Compensation and Benefits initiatives.
- Bachelors degree holder in BusinessAdministration, Human Resources Management, orits equivalent.
- Aminimum of 8 years relevant experience in Compensation and Benefits Management.
- Withpractical experience in Tower Watson Salary Survey and McLagan Salary Survey.
- Experience in managing Compensation and Benefits Programs.
- Good at figures, data analysis and data management, with experience in e-HR software preferably.
- Good presentation skills and analytical skill, detail and result oriented.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Good computer skills in MS Office.
Whats On Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered to right candidate.
Apply For The Job
Interested parties, please apply through system, attaching your updated CV in WORD Format and providing your current salary, expected salary availabilityby clicking apply now. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.