Red Hat supports individuals with disabilities and provides reasonable accommodations to job applicants. If you need assistance completing our online job application, email email@example.com . General inquiries, such as those regarding the status of a job application, will not receive a reply.
See what's happening in our offices around the world
Job ID 91167
Workday ID R-018311
About the job
The Red Hat People (HR) team is looking for a Senior HR Manager for Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) to join us in Singapore. In this role, you will focus on field engagement and the associate experience in order to support the strategic direction of the business. You will consult across ASEAN and advise associates and managers on a broad range of topics covering the entire talent life cycle. You will manage local HR initiatives and support various global HR programs in collaboration with HR business partners (HRBPs) and team members from other HR teams including compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, learning and development, and employment relations.
What you will do
- Provide internal consultation and advice in country and region, across broad range of HR issues and topics working with people managers to create a positive associate experience
- Partner with local people managers to accomplish business goals in alignment with global functional expectations, targets or goals, and in their country and regional management meetings as HR representative
- Support people managers with manager enablement, building leadership capability via coaching and guidance on team effectiveness, talent management, performance management, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives, compensation, change management, and team well being
- Direct managers and associates to existing resources to increase accountability and self-sufficiency
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development, Compensation, Benefits, and Employment Relations to deliver local HR and global services and initiatives
- Collaborate with HRBPs to ensure alignment of support to the business, discuss complex issues, provide input on leadership and business gaps, and to bring local sentiment on the daily experiences of associates and people managers
- Act as a culture ambassador and multiplier of Red Hats culture
What you will bring
- Experience in taking progressively increasing responsibility in the HR field, working in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Experience across core HR practices especially in talent management, performance management, and change management
- Experience in managing employment relations matters across ASEAN
- High level HR consulting capability and ability to influence leadership
- Strategic and practical approach to work
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Experience in working on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills including influencing, coaching, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the worlds leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Red Hats culture is built on the open source principles of transparency, collaboration, and inclusion, where the best ideas can come from anywhere and anyone. When this is realized, it empowers people from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to come together to share ideas, challenge the status quo, and drive innovation. Our aspiration is that everyone experiences this culture with equal opportunity and access, and that all voices are not only heard but also celebrated. We hope you will join our celebration, and we welcome and encourage applicants from all the beautiful dimensions of diversity that compose our global village.
Read our complete Statement of Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.