Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
We are looking for an exceptional HR talent who will partner with the assigned business unit to lead the HR team and make Breadtalk Group a unique workplace to excel individual careers. This role directly reports to the Group Head of HR and may look after the Regional portfolio.
- Lead a team of HR Specialists in daily HR operational assignments (Recruitment, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement and offboarding).
- Develop Human Resource Management strategies aligned with the business objectives of the assigned business unit.
- Partner with senior leaders of the assigned business unit to drive key people agenda such as policy changes, communication plans, promotions and development of employees.
- Work with the business entities on manpower requirements to ensure timely deployment of resources in support of business operations.
- Advisor to senior leaders and people managers on compliance and regulatory matters, including employee grievance and conduct management
- Direct the planning, budgeting, development, implementation and administration of human resource functions within an employee lifecycle with a focus on manpower planning, resource and talent attraction and retention, employee communications, engagement and relations, performance management, career development and exit management.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, practices and statutory guidelines and deep dive for HR solutions.
- Function as a change enabler to drive and manage change through process improvement, technology and digitization.
- Supervise, coach and develop Divisional HR team.
What We Require From You
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience (at least 5 years managerial experience)
- Degree in Human Resource Management, IHRP Certified Professional preferred
- Good knowledge of regional employment laws
- Effective leadership skills to manage several projects simultaneously and ensure the team meet deadlines including global initiatives.
- Experienced managing team size of at least 5 direct reporting
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply Now" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.