Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Toms of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hills Science Diet, Hills Prescription Diet and Hills Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgates global business, visit the Companys web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hills Food, Shelter & Love programme please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Toms of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Provides overall HR business partnership to commercial functions (Marketing, Finance, Customer Services & Logistics, Legal, etc.) by working closely with HR specialist team to ensure the most effective utilization of human resources and build the best working environment to support business priorities.
Lead to optimize HR related policies and processes; provide consultancy to critical employee relationship cases
- Provide strategic HR partnership to assigned functions
- Responsible for the talent management, people relationship, workforce planning, organization effectiveness
- Identified compensation action and people development needs for functions and provide timely and effective solutions
- Lead the talent acquisition of senior levels, and provide required support on related programs/processes (e.g. campus, trainee program, social on-boarding)
- Responsible for HR policies and processes review and continuously optimization
- Play an internal consultant role on handling critical employee relationship cases
- Keep closely connection with Labor Union
EDUCATION AND /OR EXPEREICNE:
Education: Bachelor degree, MBA preferable
Experience: 15 years or above in HRBP, experience in Organization Design/Development is a plus
Special Knowledge: people management, Labor Lau, consultation, talent / organization development,
Competencies: Communication and Interpersonal skill, Business understanding, facilitation, Influence/Negotiation, Analytical skill
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by email are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.