1. Develops and determines market strategy in alignment of business objectives and priorities as well as within headquarters framework and local market to Ensures Operation with Compliance:
2. Ensures team operation in an efficient accurate and cost-effective way;
3. Cultivates an environment where associates adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics; Drives Change:
4. Identifies change needs with assessment of key opportunities and current process value gaps (e.g. system limitation resource needs etc.)
5. Leads major change initiatives by setting short-term and long-term direction for change implementation;
1. More than 10 years experiences of HR with retail industry at least three years HR whole function management working experience.
2. Strong influence and communication skills with all levels of stakeholders.
3. Self-motivation responsible initiative and ability of work under pressure.
4. Command of the English language and Mandarin both verbal and written.
[email redacted, apply via company website]