As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hkThis is an excellent opportunity for HR talents to join a MNC (HQ-US) as a HR Generalist in their regional office (HK).
This job opportunity is open for high calibre candidates who wants to be groomed as a true HRBP in his/her career
- Work Life Balance
- Great Mentorship
- Career Advancement
My client is one of the top market markers in their field - Medical Devices. With a long and reputable history globally, they are currently welcoming a high calibre candidate to join their HR team. My client aims to deliver the best service to their customers but at the same time have a high degree of value for their employees. For that reason, they are constantly ranked in Fortune 100 Best Companies to work for.
This job will be 50% Recruitment, 30% HR Initiatives (Projects), 20% CB.
This opportunity is open to HR talents with a great work ethic and desire to learn and develop in one of the best companies to work for.
- Report to the Regional HR Manager (stationed in HK)
- Provide support on talent acquisition, total rewards, employee engagement etc.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment including but not limited to job advert posting, screen CV, conduct interviews, communicate with recruitment agencies
- Monitor the monthly payroll process
- Participate in HR Initiatives to maintain the great employer brand and align the reputation across worldwide operations
- Assist in ad-hoc HR project
- Degree holder in HRM or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid HR experience in MNC
- Overseas Returnees are an advantage
- Speak fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Personality wise: Excellent work attitude, willing to commit, proactive, positive mindset, flexible
- Well versed in HK Labour Ordinance
- Opportunity to be groomed as HRBP
- MNC environment
- Discretionary Bonus of 15% of Annual Package
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 5 days work
- 14 days annual leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dittie Wong on +852 3602 2484.