- Maintain Training, Recruitment, CB, leave management/ personal files and leave entitlement/record of each individualemployees
- Assist department/ section head in recruitment process.
- Provide briefing and coordinate orientations if needed for new employees
- Handle and management medical claims/enrollment/ movement
- Assist in annual staff appraisals, probation and minor HR duties
- Ad-hoc HR Administration related project as assigned
- Degree in Human Resources / Business Administration or related disciplines with minimum 3 years years all round Administration experience
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to work independently
- Good command of written and spoken English Chinese
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.