- Administers global mobility activities such as expatriate relocation, settling-in and lifecycle in accordance to the international assignment program.
- Facilitates change and offer advice on all international relocation and expatriate assignment activities.
- Coordinates with various stakeholders on the global compensation data collection for tax preparation and reporting with authorisation list. This includes tracking and maintaining the compensation and benefits-in-kinds data.
- Coordinates with tax agent, payroll administration and assignees on tax equalisation settlements, payments and collections.
- Handles all immigration, visa and work pass application and renewal for expatriate and their dependent.
- Vendor management of service providers. Handle payments related matters.
- Handles exit clearance and out-going process including repatriation.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement of HRIS projects. Identify opportunities for automation within all aspects of HR processes. System sub-administrator for CorpPass, HRIS and Citidirect.
- Degree in relevant discipline with at least 3 years of HR operations / shared services in Mobility, International Transfer program and HRIS is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong employee service focus and aptitude.
- A team player, good prioritizing and communication skills, is initiative and able to multi-task.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our companys values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .