honestbee is Asias fastest growing food service powered by community and technology.
For many cultures, food provides comfort, satisfies curiosity, makes celebrations better, fuels community and is a way to show someone you care. Our technology and operations takes care of your everyday hassles, makes thousands of food moments possible, and gives people the freedom and time to enjoy what really matters.
Join us in our vision to make life moments better for all through food, people and technology!
As a Senior HR Executive/ Assistant HR Manager in honestbee, you will be leading the HR efforts for our habitat by honestbee business. You will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR activities; looking into performance management, employee lifecycle, talent development and HR operations. We are looking for someone who is passionate, results-driven and multifaceted in HR.
What you'll be doing?
- Responsible for Business Partnering and full spectrum of HR activities for our habitat business
- Advice senior stakeholders on HR and its related matters in areas of manpower planning, performance & conduct management and talent development
- Guide and coach managers on managing employees issues on ground
- Manage the entire employee lifecycle; from on-boarding to off-boarding activities including new hire orientation, exit interviews, termination & dismissal
- Review on HR processes and policies for compliance and relevance
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and any other HR related issues
- Monitor the health of the business units to ensure a high level of employee engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Understand and appreciate rapid changes in the work environment
What are we looking for?
- At least 4-6 years of working experience in a HR business partnering or HR operations role, preferably within the retail, leisure & hospitality and service environment
- High level of self-motivation and independent thinking
- Possess strong business acumen and excellent stakeholder management
- Process-oriented and able to juggle multiple things without dropping tasks along the way
- Familiar with Singapores labor laws and practices, ensuring compliance in data protection
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to deal with ambiguity
Keep an eye on what's buzzing at honestbee!
Follow us on Happy bees in action on