- A well-established Engineering Firm.
Assist the HR Manager in managing the daily HR and Admin operations.
- Process monthly payroll for 150 employees using Easy Pay (SAGE) system .
- Generate payroll and reconciliation reports for Finance Department.
Recruitment and Selection
- Work closely with hiring managers in the screening of candidates, conduct interviews, checking references and shortlisting.
- Other administrative tasks include application and renewal of different types of works, application of career support programs, job postings and liaison with recruitment vendors and tertiary institutions.
- Be responsible for the administration of employee life cycle that includes on-boarding, promotions, transfers and off-boarding.
- Liaise with insurance broker on both general and employee insurance claims.
- Timely processing of work injury compensation claims with MOM.
- Be responsible for the administration of all types of leave.
- Provide timely information for management and other Government reports.
- Administer the office door access card system.
- In charge of Office Administration, this includes invoices, employee uniforms, fix assets and office supplies.
- Oversee the Receptionist function.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma or Degreein Human Resource Management.
- At least 5 years experience in HR Business Partnering or HR Generalist in the Mechanical and Engineering industry .
- Knowledge in Payroll, using SAGE Easy Pay system.
- Possess some experience in office administration is advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Good knowledge of Singapore Employment Act and personal income taxation under IRAs.
- Meticulous, able to work independently and a fast learner with strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Working Location: Kaki Bukit.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 13695.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374.