- Basic $4500 - $5500 + AWS & Bonus
- Location: Tuas Cresent MRT (Walking Distance)
- Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:45PM
- OEM - Manufactuer for O&G
- Monitor the HR Metrics like Turnover rate, Training Hours, Employee Satisfaction rate and compliance on quality standards.
- Prepares, research, maintain and keep abreast on the national average standards in terms of employees' benefits, well-being and skills.
- Prepares employment contract for new hires and processes work passes for foreign talents.
- Ensures that Personnel's records, headcount, employment data, are timely processed/prepared, documented, completed and updated.
- Maintains & ensure proper filings of documents related to employees.
- Ensures submission of Entries/Exits to Finance Executive for updating in the payroll system.
- Coordinates with training providers for external training.
- Acts as company's representative to government agencies.
- Carefully handles confidential matters and documents.
- Formulate and execute initiatives in the development and management of talent and potential successors, so as to build a pipeline of leaders to succeed key positions.
- Review and evaluate existing HR processes/ policies/ practices to ensure market competitiveness and legal compliances.
- Drive initiatives in culture building, staff engagement and organizational improvements.
- Function as a HR business partner to the Management on all HR Matters
- Ensures 5S is implemented in the work area.
- Adheres company's guidelines with regards to Safety and Quality.
- Complies to Company Code of Business Conduct.
- Promote and participate in company-wide or departmental programs such as:
- Total Quality Management, Lean Manufacturing
- Social Activities
- Employee Qualification and OJT Form No. S 1-026F & Labour relations and policies.
- Degree in Psychology/Master in Human Resources, or any other courses related to Human resources (ie people management)
- 4 to 5 years relevant working experience
- Familiar with local legislative & manpower requirements.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Words format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON
Alternatively, you may send your application and resume in MS Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by the company relating to this job application.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Lee Boon Ong (Ayden)
Registration Number: R2095112
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)