- A well-established European MNC, in Semiconductor industry.
- To build up the Reward System, Salary Structure, PA System, ERM system from zero and review other pay relatedissues and make sure it is aligned to the market practice.
- Establish, review and propose changes to Compensation and Benefits programme.
- Plan and execute annual salary review, promotion and bonus payments.
- Perform benchmarking studies and present findings.
- Plan, execute and manage performance review and people review exercises.
- Plan and communicate changes, deploy changes based on corporate guidelines and ensure the realization of action plans.
- Plan data administration flow and process, check data integrity,resolve system issues with vendor and propose good solutions to improve efficiency.
- Degree (with minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Manufacturing environment) or Diploma (with minimum 10 years' relevant experience in Manufacturing environment)in Human Resource Management.
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in HR application software such as PeopleSoft, Workday, SAP, etc.
- Understanding of Employment Act and related labor laws.
- Possess Certification of Employment act of Singapore in an advantage.
- Working Location: Pasir Ris.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15220.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374