As a strategic partner, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) aligns the people strategies & policies in the assigned Division(s) with the overall THKMC mission, vision and objectives. The HRBP serves as a consultant to the Divisional Director(s) and managers on HR-related issues, while at the same time, act as employee champion and change agent to all in the assigned Divisions. HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs, and regularly communicate these needs within HR and with the Heads of the Business Units. The HRBP forms partnership and build relationship to deliver value-added services to both management and employees that reflect the desired outcome of THKMCs people strategies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a relationship as a trusted HR advisor with Divisional Directors and managers in the Organisation / Division.
- Partner with Business Units on their manpower planning and needs. This includes working with hiring managers to implement recruitment strategies and processes to fill Division vacancies.
- Manage and resolve any employee relations issues. Where necessary, conduct objective investigations.
- Works closely with both management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation.
- Review and consult with Divisional Director(s) on Divisions establishment and optimization of manpower resources.
- Initiate improvements to internal HR processes, systems and communications towards enhancing service and user experience.
- Conduct exit interviews, compile and analyse the reason for attrition.
- Participate in and manage HR projects and initiatives
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience in HR Generalist role.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience in project management and implementation
- Good knowledge of Employment Act and Labour Laws
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and collaboratively within the team
- Demonstrate the ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and discretion, while building trust and upholding confidentiality
- Well-developed prioritization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion
- Resourceful and enjoy challenges
- Considerate, courteous, and treats others with respect