Main Purpose of Job:
The Senior People Executive will play a vital role in supporting day to day HR operational activities across the full Employee lifecycle, including but not limited to interviews, contracts, employment visas, onboarding and general HR support for department/division heads in Singapore
Key Responsibilities of the Job:
Assist with day to day administrative/operational activities including but not limited to monitoring the Singapore HR inbox; responding to requests from Employees/Partners/ PSS; interview arrangement; employee letters; contracts etc.
Work closely with Junior People Executive ensuring that operational activities are maintained efficiently, effectively and in line with Singapore employment law and MOM guidelines.
Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
Consult regularly with local management and provide guidance when appropriate.
Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
New joiner and leaver process start to finish set up. Offboarding and onboarding, induction and orientation.
Monthly, quarterly and annual data analysis and reporting for Head of People, Commissions and Compliance teams.
Visa applications and renewals including manual submission at the Immigration Department.
St. Jamess Press and other internal communications.
Maintain and update employee data and records, including PTO and other leave.
Talent acquisition liaising with recruiters, job adverts and LinkedIn, graduate programme, setting up interviews.
Inclusion & Diversity assisting with the design and delivery of the companys I&D programme.
Other ad hoc HR/People/L&D/I&D projects as required.
Requirements of the Job
1. Making things happen:
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to a changing environment
- Self-driven and keen to learn attitude
- Strong administration skills to improve efficiency
- Approach your work positively with a can-do attitude and are willingness to take responsibility for your talks
2. Applying Specialist Know How
- Proficient in MS Office applications and strong in excel
- Demonstrable knowledge of Singapore employment law and practices
- Proven ability to plan and deliver HR/People projects and L&D projects
3. How Culture and Managing Relationships
- Show a willingness to help with enquiries and come up with creative solutions
- Ability to collaborate with people in all departments and areas of the business regardless of level or job scope
- Put effort into being a good team player
- Strong team work ethics
4. Delivering Projects
- Provide input into projects and complete tasks associated with these, independently and working in a team
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver the scope of services independently and under time pressure, effectively, being meticulous with details, responsible and meet reporting timelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate assertively and politely with othersTell employers what skills you have
Ability to Multitask
written communication skills
People Management Experience