This role is a senior HR executive position and will be expected to handle the functions of HR covering areas such as personnel management, social welfare and the HR operations and administration. The role will report to our Group GM.
- Provide HR management supports under global HR Guidelines.
- Work with HR team to handle full spectrum of HR from recruitment, onboarding, payroll, performance management, salary and benefit, to offboarding with solid operation.
- Perform monthly processing of company payroll, and submission of monthly CPF contributions, NSPay.
- Submission of IR8A and IR21 for foreign employees.
- Perform work-pass application / renewal / appeal and termination such as S Pass and EP.
- Being the main contact to liaise with the government to ensure full compliance to requirements such as MOM, and apply for workforce-related grant and subsidies Such as NS claim, parent and child claim.
- Providing support in day-to-day HR Operations such as on-boarding / off-boarding of employees, maintaining personnel records in the HR system.
- Work closely with local partners and our Finance on tax-related filings and payroll.
- Manage group health and medical insurance, able to negotiate contracts relating to medical insurance and other group benefits.
- Effectively communicating the organisation HR policies to the employees.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements, including for staff reimbursements and expense reports.
- Attend to any audit-related enquires.
- Ensure HR staff addresses employees requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Attend weekly meetings, giving feedback to the Group GM.
- Preferable of 3 years of experience in HR is a plus
- Working knowledge related to HR domain
- Excellent consulting/communication skills and available to interact with employees at all levels is a plus
- Relevant industry experience in Tech, Software or Advertising is a plus