- Designs, implements, and monitors human capital programs and policies including total rewards, talent management and talent acquisition.
- Anticipates and plans for long-term people-related needs and trends.
- Ensures current employees have the necessary skills for future requirements.
- Maintains HR information systems.
This position is for a developing professional individual contributor in HR Operations, who works under moderate supervision to coordinate and support a variety of HR activities for a specific office.
You will be expected to support the following functions for Marsh Malaysia: Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, Orientation and Training, Performance Management, Program Administration, Policy and Procedure Development, Local Recruiting Activities and Payroll and Benefits Oversight.
- Builds credibility through encouraging open dialogue and maintaining confidentiality with employees; Distributes employee communications as required.
- Supports initiatives to build and maintain a strong office community in an inclusive environment; Serves as a role model to all employees, exemplifying company values.
- Assists with the development of programs designed to create strong commitment and participation in office events and activities.
- Administers the on-boarding of new hires; obtains required information prior to start date and coordinates logistics for orientation.
- Solves issues relating to employee benefits, and escalates unresolved issues to HR Operations as necessary.
- Ensures uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures; provides guidance and answers questions on policy interpretation.
- Communicates employee transactions for the HRIS system.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.