Drive Your Career
Lear Corporation is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers with our world-class automotive seating and automotive electrical products. Our products are developed and produced by a diverse, talented team of more than 165,000 people. With operations in 39 countries, Lear operates in every major automotive manufacturing region in the world. For our globally positioned and successful teams, we are looking for dedicated talents with zest for action and enthusiasm. If you love challenges, want to experience development opportunities unrestrained, and want recognition that pays off, then you've come to the right place with Lear.
Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Involve in all manpower arrangement cycle for local worker and foreign worker which is including direct and indirect sourcing.
- Responsible in Generalist administration, employee record, employee movement and status, and performance management.
- Manage and coordinate the development of skill, knowledge and ability of staff by managing effective training strategy.
- Coordinate the administrative functions by ensuring the canteen, uniform, stationary, office equipment's and vehicles in a good condition.
- Attending the meeting and liaise with the internal and external parties and responsible to generate report and presentation.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Manage to conduct in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Assist with the development and promotion of internal and external communications about the company's community initiatives and employee engagement efforts, including acting as company spokesperson when appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What do you need to besuccessful in this role?
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management or business administration is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive level with minimum 5 years.
- Must be familiar with HRDF claim processes
- Able to handle HR independently.
- Extensive knowledge of labor legislation and possess strong interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels in the company.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure, positive, self-motivated, dynamic, self-discipline and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Excel and possess good numerical and analytical skills.
- Meticulous, well organized, and able to handle multiple tasks in systematic manner.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Exposure to IATF16949/2016 and ISO14001 EHS is added advantage
- Must be WILLING TO BE BASED IN TANJUNG MALIM, PERAK
- Able to start in short notice period is a plus.
Lear Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.