- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Key responsibilities areas:
- Oversee the entire HR spectrum, implement and monitor HR policies and other HR activities.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities such as job posting, sourcing, arranging interviews, job offer, onboarding and orientation.
- Manage attendance, leaves and payroll for the employees.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ensure the HR practices are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Handle exit procedures.
- Degree in Human Resource (HR) or equivalent.
- Proven working experience as HR Executive/Generalist with 2+ years of experience.
- Good Knowledge of the complete HR process.
- Proficient in employment act, government regulatory guidelines and local tax legislations.
- Must be able to express clearly, both in oral and written communication.
- Should be able to approach potentially uncomfortable situations like exit interviews, grievances and salary negotiations with grace.
- Excellent organisational skills and attentions to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
We are hiring for a company which is a game development & publishing venture, their long-cherished dream of stepping into entrepreneurship.