Gametion was started by Mr. Vikash Jaiswal in 2010 as a bootstrapped game development & publishing venture, his long-cherished dream of stepping into entrepreneurship. Starting off with the trend of the day Gametion produced flash games for computer systems. Gametion shifted to producing mobile game apps when mobile games started getting a huge market around 2013-14. The company produced many mobile games with moderate success.
Gametion's biggest breakthrough came with Ludo King in 2016. An online multiplayer Ludo board game that created a big buzz since Ludo has been the most common indoor game in Asia, the Middle East, and parts of Europe. Ludo King crossed 700 million downloads by November 2021 and rose one among the Top 10 games by downloads globally. Apart from the mega-hit Ludo King game, the Gametion has produced Carrom King - a digital carrom game with 75 million-plus active installs. Other titles of Gametion are Bubble King, Color King, Snakes&Ladders, and Action King.
Gametion earned the ET Startup Award 2020, with recognition as a Bootstrap Champ for the entrepreneurial achievement with Ludo King. With such great commendation, Gametion is expanding and is publishing many more interesting games in the near future.
Senior HR Executive duties will involve handling recruitment, employee relations, performance management, payroll, training & development and talent management. This person will be a go-to person for all employee-related issues.
This will be a contract based job for one year.
- Oversee the entire HR spectrum, implement and monitor HR policies and other HR activities.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities such as job posting, sourcing, arranging interviews, job offer, onboarding and orientation.
- Manage attendance, leaves and payroll for the employees.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ensure the HR practices are in compliance with statutory requirements.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Handle exit procedures.
- Degree in Human Resource (HR) or equivalent.
- Proven working experience as HR Executive/Generalist with 2+ years of experience.
- Good Knowledge of the complete HR process.
- Proficient in employment act, government regulatory guidelines and local tax legislations.
- Must be able to express clearly, both in oral and written communication.
- Should be able to approach potentially uncomfortable situations like exit interviews, grievances and salary negotiations with grace.
- Excellent organisational skills and attentions to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
What's on Offer?
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities