About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation in the consumer goods industry and has their regional headquarters based in Singapore. With a further interest to transform and grow the business in the region, there is now a need to hire a senior HR practitioner to lead the HR function in Singapore.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the overall HR function in Singapore and will act as a strong HR business partner to the executive leadership team in achieving the business objectives. You will lead a full team of COE expertise and also HR business partners to support the various streams of business. As the business continues to grow aggressively in Singapore and across the region, you would be reviewing all the current HR practice and processes and make the necessary improvements and recommendations to support this vision. Some of the key priorities would be reviewing the talent agenda, compensation & benefits analysis, performance management and learning & development. This role would require you to be both strategic and operational, and be a true brand ambassador of the company and leadership team. You will be involved in various change management projects, and continue to develop a strong and cohesive working environment to ensure continuous productivity and strong employee engagement.
The Successful Applicant
While the company is not entirely new, they want to take it to the next level of growth and a strong HR Director would be required to assist with this positive transformation and change management. Our requirements:
- A recognised university degree with an emphasis in Human Resources or related degree in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in a generalist senior HR role, supporting a progressive organisation with recent years in a senior leadership role
- Industry exposure to FMCG, pharmaceutical or manufacturing would be advantageous
- Experience in change management and organisation development in a growth phase would be critical
- A deep understanding of HR principles and best practice in the areas of Employee Relations, Performance Management, Organisational Development & Effectiveness, Compensation, Recruitment and Learning & Development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and demonstrated capability of influencing change within an organisation
- "Hands-on" and strong appetite to work in a fast-growth environment and is self-motivated
What's on Offer
An excellent career opportunity with long term career prospects with the organisation globally
Attractive remuneration package structure