Eastwood Consultants Limited
Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organizations growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion Luxury
- FMCG Retail
- Finance E-Commerce
- Manufacturing Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
Our client is a prestigious lifestyle brand with strong recognition in their field.
They are seeking for an innovative strategic Senior HR Business Partner/Talent Acquisition Head in driving and leading team performance.
- Provide professional consultation and recommendations on talent acquisition, manpower planning, performance management, succession planning and retention programs.
- Responsible for the sourcing and hiring of candidates for senior managers or above levels.
- Manage talent acquisition needs by collaborating with various Business units.
- Identify gaps to develop action plans KPI for effective recruitment and engagement.
- Provide directions and advice to team members to cope with operational challenge and business needs.
- Participate in various ad hoc projects and initiatives as well as employee relations programs.
- University graduate in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years HR/Business Partner experience in multinational companies, preferably with strong talent acquisition background from Retail/FMCG/FB/Hospitality industries.
- Solid experience in recruitment KPI management, recruitment analysis, manpower planning and employee relations.
- Proven leadership experience in sizable companies.
- Excellent presentation and consultative skills with strong business acumen.
- Good command of spoken and written English Cantonese.
Eastwood Consultants Limited
Suite 1201, 12/F Chinachem Leighton Plaza
29 Leighton Road
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Tel: 852 2203-4021
Please quote our reference number in your application
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.