Red Hat supports individuals with disabilities and provides reasonable accommodations to job applicants. If you need assistance completing our online job application, email firstname.lastname@example.org . General inquiries, such as those regarding the status of a job application, will not receive a reply.
See what's happening in our offices around the world
Job ID 91388
Workday ID R-018764
About the job
The Red Hat People (HR) team is looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join us Singapore. In this role, you will provide business performance consulting and coaching on organizational design and effectiveness, talent strategy, and associate engagement to our leaders in the Asia Pacific (APAC) Sales team. As a trusted adviser and partner to senior leadership and their teams, you will engage in business strategy assessment and review and contribute to that strategy by helping leaders identify where their organization can invest resources to increase business performance. Additionally, you will assess organizational capabilities, identify competency and talent gaps, consult on organizational design initiatives, ensure development and engagement of HR associates, and support talent assessment and succession planning. This will be achieved by demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of the intricacies of Red Hat's high-growth, multi-product technology environment and its crucial link to customer success. Equipped with this insight, you will connect the business strategies required for success to people strategies and talent actions. As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will partner with other HR business partners and HR specialists from teams like like Talent Acquisition (TA), Talent Development, Compensation, and Employee Relations to use a team-based approach to deliver high-quality, consumable HR services that will enable the attainment of strategic business goals and critical initiatives. You will support the implementation and adoption of new HR programs by guiding effective change management practices within customer groups. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
What you will do
- Identify, integrate, and deliver effective HR services like talent management and development, organizational design and effectiveness, change management, strategic consultation and coaching, and employee engagement strategies
- Serve as an ambassador of talent management and provide development coaching to leaders
- Collaborate with fellow HR colleagues around the world on talent initiatives for the business
- Partner closely with HR Centers of Excellence (CoEs) and global HR teams to ensure the successful design and implementation of HR solutions and programs across customer groups
- Consult and coach customers around our total rewards philosophy and its application to guide quality decisions
- Use our tools and knowledge and other information sources to identify business trends and ensure that appropriate CoE solutions are in place to support
- Advise customers regarding promotion and career progression decisions, including effects on organizational design
What you will bring
- Bachelors degree or higher in a related field
- 8+ years of progressively increasing responsibility as a strategic HR business partner in a high-tech or high-growth business with global reach
- Experience partnering with sales business groups
- Demonstrated history of inspiring senior-level leaders globally to adopt best practices in HR
- Ability to guide leaders through organizational effectiveness, design, and change initiatives
- Compelling and naturally persuasive communication skills with the ability to help shape the direction of the ultimate outcome in a collaborative manner; ability to communicate decisions in a style that reflects a team-oriented culture
- Ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of HR within the company
- Solid executive presence with excellent communication and operational instincts; good strategic skills and sound business judgment
- Demonstrated competence in supporting multiple projects simultaneously with a solid focus on results
- Dynamic leadership and interpersonal skills including persuasion, coaching, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills
- Proven experience working with global HR counterparts and supporting global team structures in a rapidly changing and complex work environment
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the worlds leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Red Hats culture is built on the open source principles of transparency, collaboration, and inclusion, where the best ideas can come from anywhere and anyone. When this is realized, it empowers people from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to come together to share ideas, challenge the status quo, and drive innovation. Our aspiration is that everyone experiences this culture with equal opportunity and access, and that all voices are not only heard but also celebrated. We hope you will join our celebration, and we welcome and encourage applicants from all the beautiful dimensions of diversity that compose our global village.
Read our complete Statement of Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.