Founded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10 million customers with the worlds fastest growing crypto app, along with the Crypto.com Visa Card the worlds largest crypto card program the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet. Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of art, design, entertainment and sports. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC 27701:2019, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks. With over 3,000 people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com is accelerating the worlds transition to cryptocurrency. Find out more: https://crypto.com
This is an exciting opportunity for a Compensation and Benefits HR Associate to join a fast-paced, Fintech company experiencing hyper-growth transformation. Crypto.com is looking for the HR Associate and reporting to the HR Manager based in HK and responsible for the Hong Kong HR Operations support as well as the Compensation and Benefits area.
- To be responsible for performing HR operations, including but not limited to payroll and HRIS management, tax filing, benefits administration and analysis, etc.
- Maintain HRIS and ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate.
- Supporting the employment cycle includes but not limited to probation and performance management, internal staff movement, and termination or exit procedure
- Be the Hong Kong work visa contact person and responsible for the whole process to confirm the enquiry of the new applications until the end of the process. Be the execution expert to handle the relocation cases as well as the visa extension cases.
- Manage the HR administration projects such as ad-hoc staff activities/events, Anniversary Lego, etc.
- Compiling regular HR related statistics and reports for managements review
- Handle staff enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with all internal and external parties for HR related matters.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or business-related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of related C&B experience, particularly in payroll execution, preferably in sizable companies
- Well versed with Employment Ordinance and other related legislation of Hong Kong
- Proactive, responsible, well-organized and hardworking team player with good communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong in Excel skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese & Putonghua
- Working in a very dynamic environment and being a part of an international team.
- Impactful responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve; the role is what you make of it. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- Attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Results-oriented work flexibility