Well-known for its Japanese Premium Ice Cream, we bring the most premium Japanese seasonal fruits and finest ingredients to our product. To cope with our business expansion, we gladly welcome talented, skilled and enthusiastic people to join our team.
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resources functions with strong focuses on recruitment selection process.
- Payroll Administration including monthly salary, MPF pension administration / Staff leave record administration.
- Responsible for handling staff rostering and manpower control.
- Responsible for staff appraisal, salary review, budgeting, incentive schemes to facilitate recruitment and retention program.
- Assist in Staff Training and developing employee engagement strategy at company level that improves employee retention.
- Review various Human Resources policies and procedures to match with business demand and strategies.
- Support secretarial and administrative support to the team
- Support and assist Ad Hoc Operation issues from shops.
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources or related disciplines
- 1-2years of hands on experience in recruitment and employee relations
- Prefer working experience in Retail and or / Catering (FB) industry
- Able to work independently and under a fast pace environment
- Attention to details with strong sense of responsibility
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PC skill, MS Word and Excel;
- Fluent Chinese and English;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- 5 days work;
- Competitive salary package;
- Merit Bonus;
- Attendance bonus;
- Medical benefit;
- Birthday leave;
- Excellent career development.
For more information about our company, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/icremeria
Interested parties, please email your CV with present salary, expected salary and availability to [email redacted, apply via company website]
Personal data will be sued for recruitment purpose only.