This role will be responsible to support the HR & Admin Director in the execution of the Talent Acquisition and Talent Development Strategies for PMY. The successful candidate will provide support in the execution of these strategies which will cover the full scope of Talent Management from the establishment to the maintenance stage of the employment cycle i.e. from recruitment to the development and later to the performance management stage.
- End to end coordination of Graduate Trainee Program (both technical and functional roles) and internship program
- Prepare Capability Building report for submission to MPM.
- Prepare required documentation for Audit preparations.
- To ensure the delivery of high-quality candidates by screening and assessing applicants according to the business requirements and candidates suitability.
- To ensure staffing requirements are fulfilled in timely manner to maximize companys operational capabilities
- To identify and implement best practices and continuous improvement on all recruitment drives with cost-effectiveness
- To prepare periodical and ad-hoc reports for Management
- Provide support for HR functions in recruitment, communication, learning and development in other HR special initiatives eg. Recruitment and Training for volunteers for Telephone responders under the Relative Response Plan
- Full life-cycle recruiting, including sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, extending offers and negotiating compensation packages.
- Responsible to ensure that all related HR / Admin policies and procedures are properly followed and implemented.
- Responsible for manpower resource planning and allocation.
- Control recruitment budget based on pre-determined strategies
- To manage recruitment activities e.g. career fair, campus recruitment and walk-in interview.
- Assess, interview, shortlist and rank and finalise candidates with requesting department/s.
- To support Petrofac provision of competent personnel as required.
- To assist Petrofac in maintaining appropriate professional standards for project execution.
- To ensure that all technical work undertaken is consistent with the Discipline's professional standards for the relevant projects technical complexity and commercial
- To participate in the on-going strengthening of the Company's expertise by regular screening of CVs and interviewing of personnel potentially available to the Company and to make recommendations for their recruitment or otherwise
- To fully comply with the requirements and objectives of the Business Management System.
- Developing strong relationships with external recruitment vendors including recruitment/search agencies and target universities
- Develop new and effective sourcing strategies geared towards attracting talent in highly competitive markets
- Ascertain hiring targets are met in a timely & cost effective manner
- Support and drive the annual HR organizational processes such as performance management, goal setting, talent review, succession planning and personal development plan to build a strong talent pipeline. This involves consolidation and trends analysis.
- Succession Planning follow up on development plans where necessary translating development plans to actionable tasks including any support for audit submission
- Manage cultural on-boarding program for newly hires, including review and assessment of feedbacks
- Deploy and implement the learning & development agenda which includes but not limited to competency framework certification, global Petrofac Management Path and local training needs as identified by the business.
- Support the career and development framework/guidelines to support the development of high potentials.
- Strong involvement in the development of new and innovative HR practices to create a strong culture of high performing leaders and teams.
- Facilitate Petrovoices communication and action plan activities working closely with asset/functional managers and HR business partners.
- Support the Employee Value Proposition agenda for PMY
- Act as the focal point in OD/L&D projects globally or locally as and when it is required such as development of leadership programs, diversity plan and etc.
- Participate in Prodigy program organized by MPM and Instep to continuously improve the talent pipeline in Malaysia for Oil and Gas including the interviewing and selection of candidate and workshops for continues improvement of the program.
- Build, maintain and develop a highly effective business relationship with Petronas MPM, Training Providers, and vendors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University Degree in HR or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience in any aspects of human resource management, preferably in an MNC
- Strong written & oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization
- Familiar in Malaysian Labour Laws, Statutory and Regulations.
- Proficient in technology which supports the identification and attraction of candidate (eg. Linked in JS etc.)