Senior Executive/Executive Human Resources
Responsibilities including the following but not limited to:
1.Work closely with hiring manager to fill up vacancies by looking at internal and external source, work with recruitment agencies, and maximize use of recruitment portal and social media channel
2. Post Jobs advertisement, resume sorting, arrange interviews
3. Support on boarding and off boarding process
4. Maintain high accuracy in various HR documents, employee files, HRIS, e-HR, leave system, etc
5. Process staff claims and benefits administration (baby gifts, wreath etc)
6. Advise staff on any of their queries related to HR or company policies.Ensure good employee relations.
7. Handle work pass applications and renewals
8. Support disciplinary matter by providing workplace counseling and issuing warning letters if necessary.
9.Support to roll out HR initiatives and participate in HR projects.
Requirements and Qualifications
1.Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
2.Good time-management skills
3.Positive and personable demeanour
4.Ability to handle stressful situations with tight/improptu deadline
5.Strong communication skills, both oral and written
6.Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed
7.HR competence and knowledge of HR process and Labour laws.
8.Post graduate Diploma or Bachelors degree in human resources or related field preferred
9.2+ years of relevant experience in HR work
10.Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite
Position offered will commensurate with experience/qualifications. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.