1. Manage full spectrum of HR functions including Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection, maintaining all company HR forms and policies.
2. Core duties include ensuring accuracy on monthly payroll processing, computation of overtime, lateness, allowances and claims of staffs and casual workers.
3. Submission of monthly CPF and SDF, filing and handling of annual IR8A and IR21, NS, Maternity and Paternity claims and matters.
4. Provide support in recruitment which includes placement of advertisement, screening, selection, orientation, on-boarding and off-boarding matters.
5. Plan, review and execute all HR operational strategies to ensure in line with company's needs and directions.
6. Review all HR policies, work systems and processes in line with the Companys business goals or directions.
7. Constantly reviewing all HR policies are updated and comply to MOM Act and also to ensure that WSH Act is adhered to across all outlets and HQ.
8. Apply, renew and terminate foreign work passes.
9. Handle and improve on Employee Relations such as Staff Engagement Programmes (well-being), disciplinary and grievances or feedback.
10. Handle staff confirmation, annual appraisal, performance bonus and increment matters.
11. Ensure that foreign employees housing is legally proper for accommodating and updated in MOMs portal and HRIS.
12. Maintain and update all employees records and personal files.
13. Investigate and submit WICA incident report and claims.
14. Handle all Companys insurance matters which include renewal foreign medical insurance and claims.
15. Issuance of Letter of Employment as and when required by staff.
16. Ensure that all documents of HR and Admin are filed in respective files and hard disks in an orderly manner.
17. Participate in Government agencies surveys and management reports.
18. Ensure all HRIS records are updated and accurate.
19. Oversee and work with junior executive and admin assistant in all attendance, leave administration, HR operational matters.
1. Assist in all general administration matters.
2. Oversee and work with junior executive and admin assistant in all IT and admin/reception operation matters.
Other ad-hoc HR & Admin tasks
1. Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HR Manager and Management.
We are looking for an incumbent who is ...
1. People-oriented and a good team-player.
2. HR generalist preferably with sound knowledge in MOM Act or a certified IHRP with at least 5 years of HR experience.
3. Objectives and tasks driven individual.
4. Passionate to help others make a difference and create a new age culture of its own and impact your juniors' vibes.
5. Good to have working experience in the F&B, hospitality or retail sectors.Tell employers what skills you have
Able To Work Independently