The Senior Executive Human Resources supports the HR Business Partner in providing centralized human resources services, such as Talent Acquisition, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Support HR activities such as Talent Acquisition, Training & Development and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS). Ensure that all activities are aligned with OHSG policy & direction
- Manage the HR processes including but not limited to onboarding, transfer and leavers.
- Contribute to the optimization of HR processes, signaling bottlenecks and initiating improvements
- Ensure accurate and up to date personnel administration, preparing employment agreements and letters, et cetera. Ensure up to date and accurate data entry in HRIS. Maintain personal records of employees.
- Coordinate the business process outsourcing payroll and ensure a timely and correct payroll administration of employees.
- Prepare other periodic and ad hoc management information as required by the Management. Prepare reports and gather information for internal and external audits of the HR department.
- Contribute in the execution and administration of compensation and benefits programs such as benchmarks, annual merit increase and bonus.
- Support in the update of HR policies and processes and ensure that company policies, procedures and legislation are understood, implemented and correctly practiced throughout the business.
- Provide general organizational and administrative support to the HR Business Partner.
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 5 years experience of working experience in HR operations.
- Proactive and target oriented. Works with high pace and with a high level of accuracy at the same time.
- Knowledge in HRIS tool is preferred
- Able to multi task and prioritize work in effectively and efficiency way.
- Proficient in the English and local language, both written and verbal.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in MS office suite