FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong Limited has been Your Business Innovation Partner in pioneering numerous technologies and accumulating expertise since our establishment as Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) in 1964, building an environment that encourages the use of ones creativity by effectively adopting information and knowledge. With approximately 1,000 employees in Hong Kong, our portfolio includes conducting sales of world-class multifunction printers, production printers and IT solutions, as well as business process outsourcing services.
- Act as a Business Partner to work closely with internal stakeholders in providing full spectrum of HR services including but not limited to talent acquisition, staffing, staff development, engagement, retention, etc.
- Drive and manage recruiting activities utilizing strategic and creative souring channels
- Handle the entire process and administration from recruitment to staff off-boarding
- Responsible for daily HR administration, execution of HR initiatives and other ad-hoc projects
- Deal with the staff issue independently and provide professional advice to Management
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis for management review
- University graduate in HR management or related disciplines
- At least 4 years' HR experience in sizable organization, relevant experience in ICT industry is highly preferred
- Solid experience in recruitment, handling staff issue and HR reporting is required
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance and related legislation in HK is essential
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is necessary
- Self-motivated and good team player with strong communication skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including but not limited to the followings:
- 12 days' annual leave
- Blissful leave of maximum 25 days per year (including birthday leave, wedding anniversary leave, children graduation leave, volunteer leave, pet healthcare leave, home purchase, etc)
- 5 days work week & bank holiday
- Clinical, hospitalization and dental insurance
To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All date of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.