- Handle end-to-end recruitment process and provide right recommendation to hiring manager.
- Assist to ensure employee requisition submitted is complete and approved documents are properly filed
- Perform candidate screening, interview and offer negotiation for positions
- Arrange candidate sourcing and coordinate interviews for positions
- Assist to accomplish pre-employment requirements, such as medical examination, reference check, etc. for Hong Kong
- Ensure signed employment contract and relevant documents are properly filed.
- Handle application and renewal of Hong Kong work or training visa.
- Assist to update group and management organization charts.
- Coordinate and work with overseas HR team on HR related issues.
- Compile HR reports
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or the equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Human Resources experience gained in MNCs
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Chinese.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management experience is an advantage
- Mature, meticulous, self-motivated and independent
- Able to work under pressure within tight schedules
Interested parties please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gentinghk.com.