Genting Hong Kong Limited
Genting Hong Kong is a leading corporation principally engaged in the business of cruise and cruise related operations along with leisure, entertainment and hospitality activities.
Taking on a bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific as an international cruise destination, Star Cruises has built its reputation on offering first-rate Asian hospitality through a fleet of six contemporary ships. Newly launched Dream Cruises will cater to the growing premium Asian cruise market while recently acquired Crystal Cruises is the worlds leading luxury cruise provider, having earned more Worlds Best awards than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history.
Genting Hong Kongs first foray in a land-based attraction, Resorts World Manila opened its doors in the Philippines to the public in August 2009. Resorts World Manila is one of the premier leisure brands under the Genting Group and the Philippines first one-stop, nonstop vacation spot for topnotch entertainment and world-class leisure alternatives, featuring three hotels including the all-suite Maxims Hotel, an iconic shopping mall, four high-end cinemas and a multi-purpose performing arts theatre.
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process and provide right recommendation to hiring manager.
- Assist to ensure employee requisition submitted is complete and approved documents are properly filed
- Perform candidate screening, interview and offer negotiation for positions
- Arrange candidate sourcing and coordinate interviews for positions
- Assist to accomplish pre-employment requirements, such as medical examination, reference check, etc. for Hong Kong
- Ensure signed employment contract and relevant documents are properly filed.
- Handle application and renewal of Hong Kong work or training visa.
- Assist to update group and management organization charts.
- Coordinate and work with overseas HR team on HR related issues.
- Compile HR reports
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or the equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Human Resources experience gained in MNCs
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Chinese.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management experience is an advantage
- Mature, meticulous, self-motivated and independent
- Able to work under pressure within tight schedules
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for recruitment purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after retaining the data for 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://www.gentinghk.com/.