- Support the L&D team in the review, development and implementation of organizational-wide IT system training.
- Work in close collaboration and partnership with management, line departments or business units to ensure that the IT learning needs are met and staff are properly trained on the ground.
- Coach and guide support staff/interns in the execution and implementation of system training.
- Qualification : Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Experience : Min 1 year in human resource function is preferred.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Organised, Pro-active, Bold, Sense of Urgency
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Please email resume (in MS word format) to
[ Email address blocked ]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay #13-01 Singapore 049317 Tel: 69509744
[ Link removed ]
Lee Yi Yin, Eve
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111373Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
HRRemunerationBusiness UnitsResumeAnalytical SkillsRegistrationInterpersonal SkillsLTDMS WordEmailCommunicationBusinessTrainingManagement
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Human Resources
- Interpersonal Skills