Industry: Automotive - German MNC
Location: Jurong East
Salary Range: SGD 4,000 5,000 per month.
This is a permanent role.
The job is outlined as below:
1. Short and mid-term actuals closing and planning
- Develop Operative Planning for relevant CV business units for parts and vehicles, taking into consideration market
- conditions, OU guidelines and factory allocations
- Propose targets and optimize cash flow and funding requirements
- Work closely with operations personnel to implement agreed actions
- Initiate improvements for smooth and timely HQ submissions reporting and planning submission
2. Financial forecast, cost controlling and business analysis
- Coordinate the preparation and regular update of CV financial reports and forecasts
- Review monthly expenditure to ensure approved budgets are closely adhered to and address all deviation queries
- Analyze sales trends, profit margins and variances (against targets).
- Monitor budgets and provide timely alerts when actual spending trend deviates from agreed targets ensuring approved
- budgets are adhered to
- Initiate business reviews towards performance improvement
3. Revenue controlling and product pricing
- Perform product price calculations for respective responsible based on Sales & Marketing
- required price positioning and review profit margin against ROS (%) profit guidelines where necessary.
- Provide timely financial analysis to accounting to ensure provisions and accruals are accurately reflected in financial reports.
- Analyze sales business and highlight deviations in sales channel, discount and product mix updating planning forecasts when required.
- Review actuals reporting and check accuracy, reasonableness as well as completeness of figures from all relevant business units prior to timely submission to HQ.
- Analyze and review of all deviation (actuals vs plan/plan vs plan) comments and queries.
- Ensure manuals are practical and up-to-date and inform team members of changes when necessary
4. Projects / Adhoc assignments/ System Maintenance / Enhancements
- Continually assess processes, support and implement enhancements in planning and reporting methodology to allow for
- efficient OU reporting and other related system interfaces
- Support in Target Agreement process, presentations and identified projects
- Prepare simulations and support management initiatives when necessary
- Prepare and present financial results and deviations to other team members when necessary
- Update team leaders and members in a timely manner on status of tasks and communication with other parties
Qualifications - External
- Minimum possess a tertiary degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Finance/Controlling and Planning. Management Accounting
- Accounting background is an advantage. Knowledge of Singapore FRS and IFRS would be required.
- Highly analytical skills and possess strategic thinking skills
- Independent working attitude and display good team spirit with ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong Excel skill
- Display good agility and adaptability to various situations and possess good problem-solving skills
Email resume to [ Email address blocked ]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
RemunerationFinancialOperationsPositioningPerformanceGermanAReReportsAutomotiveAccrualsSupportInterfacesCalculationsExcelManagement AccountingManualsFundingFaxBusiness UnitsPresentation SkillsBudgetsResumeAnalytical SkillsAnalysisRegistrationCash FlowReviewsFinancial AnalysisBusiness AnalysisLTDCashSalaryPresentationsPressureAdministrationEmailAccountingPreparationFinancePlanningCommunicationMaintenanceMarketingBusinessSalesManagement
- Automotive Industry