Rosy Sky is theFIRSTemployee engagement agency in Hong Kong, providing bespoke project and event management services with a holistic approach to enhanceEmployee Experience (EX).
We focus on Employee Engagement Initiatives, especially in form of Events, ranging from Annual Dinner, Regional Conference, Incentive Trip, Meeting, Team Building, Sustainability Week, etc, to create talking points and magic moments to reinforce employee experience (EX). Rosy Sky successfully won a wide range of corporate clients, especially luxury brands, with 100% compliments and a high client retention rate. We are in Event Business for Clients Christian Dior, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Pandora, Swarovski, LOreal, Shiseido, AIA, HSBC, ABN AMRO, PayPal, China Mobile International, JOS, JLL, Towngas, HKTV, etc.
Rosy Sky empowers corporateto create connections and engagement with their employees; so as supporting event or meeting organizers to create bonding and networks with their participants. We are experienced in handling events from 50 to 5,000+ peoples, with high flexibility and adaptability to change based upon live situation. We recognize the needs of each busy client& connect everything seamlessly together. With our in-house experience designer, we can capture the tiniest idea from you and leverage our expertise and network to make it happened and presented decently, landing your expectations to reality.
- Prepare proposals, presentations, and other client support
- Maintain effective communication with Client
- Generate creative ideas for events, subject to Client request
- Oversee and Responsible for the entire event planning, timeline, operational matters, premium item sourcing and production, quality control, budget, and resources planning
- Develop and Laid down all event administration, logistics, operation plans, venuearrangement, site applications, and ad hoc duties required for staging events
- Prepare project service tender documents, risk management, manpower deployment, and conduct briefings to meet the operational needs
- Source, identify, evaluate and recommend potential service providers and monitorthe progress to ensure the services are well delivered
- Bilingual copy-writing & translation for Event, PR, and marketing materials (e.g. pressrelease, company background, letter, website content, MC script, speech, newsletter,video script, advertorial, advertisement, brochure, etc.)
- Prepare event materials and reports, maintain all documentation in a good record
- Answer client's inquiry and provide landing services to the client
- Work closely with all parties to ensure events are completed on time, on budget, and with outstanding quality
- Support the ad-hoc assignments
- Occasionally out-town work for events preparation and production
- Undergraduates or Bachelor's degree holders in Public Relations, Marketing, EventManagement, Journalism, Languages, Translations, or related disciplines
- Non-degree holders with solid event experience are welcome to apply
- Minimum 3 years solid event/project coordination working experience
- Good command and Good typing speed of both written and spoken English andChinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a MUST
- Good commercial sense, strong sensitivity to the community
- Strong ownership, good business manners
- Self-starter with good presentation, interpersonal, communication, and organization skills
- Result-oriented, energetic, prioritized, and able to deal with people at all levels
- Good team player, outgoing, detail-minded, highly organized, and flexible
- Able to handle multitasks and working in a fast-paced environment and meet tightdeadlines
- Stable, reliable, punctual, responsible, and able to work independently
Have advantage if you're
- Willing to work overtime and occasional travel
- Familiar with events, production, experience in marketing and technology are added advantages
- Immediate available
- Agency background
- Tsuen Wan
A promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send adetailed resume with (1) last and expected salary, (2) availability.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.