Design and execute a university recruiting strategy to attract a diverse slate of Early Talent candidates.
Manage the full cycle recruiting process, including (but not limited to): sourcing, screen, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and executing offers, and closing candidates.
Build and maintain stakeholder relationships, both internally within the company to understand the needs of the business and externally with universities and other organizations based on your hiring strategy.
Develop and drive detailed project plans for critical programs and projects relating to the LEAP program.
Work closely with the global Early Talent Team to ensure a cohesive program experience but also working to tailor the program to suit the needs of the local business and market.
Track your progress in both the recruiting process and the intern/ LEAP program and in line with the Global Early Talent Teams approach to metrics and reporting.
Manage communications to internal program stakeholders and to the program participants.
Think creatively on how to improve the programs over time to help interns and graduates grow
5+ years of work experience in a similar role . Past experience building / running/ co-ordinating / and recruiting for University/Intern/Early Talent programs is essential.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize time, and meet deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment while remaining detail oriented
Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
Ability to collaborate as part of both a global and regional team
Previous experience working on large scale projects or program management experience
Demonstrated customer service experience and demonstrable relationship building skills
Professional, accountable, high energy and collaborative team player with the ability to work independently
Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
Experience with an ATS; experience with Smart Recruiter is a plus
Fluency in English is essential
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.