We offer end-to-end talent acquisition solutions to renown organizations in the Banking and Finance, I.T, and Commerce Industry sectors. Operating regionally for the past decade, Crossings Executive Search has a distinguished reputation in the industry as providers of quality driven, result focused services. Our consultants are highly experienced functional experts, skilled in the management of client and candidates alike.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our financial services desk. Its a hot desk with top tier clients in hand, and we seek a consultant to account manage and execute search mandates.
- Account servicing!! Work closely with some of the best employers in providing excellent quality end to end talent acquisition service
- Execution !! Understand client business and their recruitment needs, and support them in identifying, sourcing, interviewing, and negotiating with candidates for their hire.
- Adopting a consultative approach, and throughout the process add value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience
- Business develop for new client business and establish strong relationships in the process
- Provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels
- University graduate from any discipline
- Experience working as a recruitment consultant, or
- Strong people skills and comfortable with connecting with people at all levels; sales professionals or senior / experienced professionals from any industries seeking to get into recruitment consulting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with open, positive and can-do attitudes
- Proactive, outgoing personality, with a drive to succeed
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong business ethics
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team, and a good project manager
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as consultants
For all applications, please send your updated CV to [email redacted, apply via company website] quoting reference SC-R / SL AU