At BNY Mellon, we believe that recruitment is a core part of our talent platform and a key component to delivering on our commitments to our clients.
We are seeking a Senior Campus Recruiter.
In this role you will:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating, and extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, campus specific recruiting strategies to attract and hires top campus talent and meet hiring goals (career fairs, information sessions. Student organization meetings, etc.)
- Build and maintain long-term relationship at target schools with key faculty, professors, administration, and student organizations
- Brand and promote BNY Mellon on campus as an employer of choice
- Interface and partner with hiring managers on filling their campus recruiting needs
- Participate in the planning and hosting of intern program activities
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed
- Participate in Campus Talent initiatives and partner with Campus Talent team members to deliver best in class service
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks, and mange time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Manage strategic campus initiatives and projects
- Travel as needed during peak season
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of work in campus recruiting, corporate recruiting, or career services/admissions, or related HR function
- Strong consultative, influential, and collaborative skill set
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player with excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Relentless drive to find and hire top campus talent
- Proven ability to work with a team of cross-functional stakeholders