Location: Asia-Hong Kong-Wan Chai-Causeway Bay
This position will manage the Human Resources (HR) Area within the Application Competence Center for Kering IT APAC.
In an application landscape that is quickly shifting to global, centralized solutions, designed and managed from Business Solutions centers based in Europe, the position is key in understanding, normalizing, formalizing and negotiating the specific regional requirements (for the HR area) in order to have them properly covered by the global solution.
In his role, the position will also be responsible to support any present and future rollout of global HR application in the Region, liaising with the Country IS teams and Global Business Solution Team.
As the main focus will be HR area, a strong experience global Retail companies is preferred in multi-country environments, in multicultural-international landscapes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the HR Global/Regional/Country application landscape, with clear understanding of the main process supported and of the relevant integration flows.
- Support the Back Office Back Office Application Competence Manager in interacting with Business Solution Global team to properly address the HR Global/Regional/Country business requirements, and to enforce at regional level the adoption of global standards supporting the periodical rollout projects.
- Work closely with County IS managers and Business analysts and/or business representatives to understand business processes and requirements at local level for the HR areas.
- Work closely with HR organization and other business stakeholders in continuously identify opportunities to apply Kering best practice, automation and control for the HR area and to ensure proper understanding & usage of the HR applications
- Collect HR scope/requirements, document, normalize and prioritize the requirements at Country level to be able to provide at the Global Business Solution team a consistent and consolidated view of the Regional and to negotiate (under a fact-based approach) the Regional specifics against the global template.
- Develop and maintain business process / application map at regional level and with specific country applications for HR area
- Enforce, for the HR area, the application and the respect of a clear application governance that allow to manage at Regional level the full change management process and to provide strict guidelines in relation to changes requested at local level around any configuration or integration flow.
- Interact directly on with the Regional and Global Application support team in case escalation due to the specific application malfunctions that are impacting the Regional business operations.
- Ensure the Country IS teams are properly trained on HR area, and to support the local business processes and local requirements gathering.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands-on experience in HR applications, with strong preference for experience in luxury retail environments
- Knowledge of HR related process for retail industry, HCM, Compensation, Recruitment, Talent Management, Absence, Attendance/Time Tracking, Commission Calculation, Payroll, Personnel Cost Management (Budgeting/Forecast/Actuals), Statutory Reporting related to HR application in the APAC region
- Solid understanding of the accounting monthly cycle closing process
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English and having local language skills for Korean/Japanese is a plus
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and probing skills
- Rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed, transparent
- Used to apply any requirement-analysis methodology to formalize requirements in clear, concise and meaningful matter
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Implementation experience on Cognos TM1 / SMARTMAN/ BBS/ HR2 / IPL / Ascender / SAP HR / Peoplesoft is definitely an advantage
- Implementation experience on Workday is a highly preferred
- University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent
- Minimum 8-year experience in IT, with at least 5-year experience in retail business analysis (luxury retail preferred)
- Any HR System certification is a plus
- Experience with in depth business systems analysis, functional design, documentation, process modeling, data migration and integration
- Proven Training Experience