China Merchants Securities International Company Limited ("CMSI"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Merchants Securities Co., Ltd. ("CMS", Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH) under the century-old China Merchants Group, was established in 1999 and headquartered in Hong Kong. It is the main overseas business platform of CMS, and a vital bridge between CMS and international capital market. CMSI has established subsidiaries in different international financial centres such as Hong Kong, London, Seoul, etc.; and is dedicated to providing clients in both Mainland China and overseas with a full range of integrated financial services, including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures, etc. CMSI are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Act as Business Partner role to provide professional HR advice, service, and support on key HR strategies such as resourcing, talent acquisition,career development, and special projects to the Head of HR and business line managers
- Drive the end-to-end resourcing and selection processes proactively and timely, ensure HR operations compliance and drive process excellence
- Provide quality and timely counsel to business leaders on multiple areas of HR employee relations advice, performance management, engagement, recruitment, organisation structure, change management, communication, succession & resource planning etc.
- Maintain a good relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Establish strong relationships with leaders by demonstrating a strong understanding of key drivers of the business
- Establish, review and enhance the HR management policies in accordance with the company's strategic objectives; and
- Participate in the annual headcount planning and budgeting, annual review on organisational structure (including JD review), etc.
- Formulate, review and implement recruitment and related policies and strategies from time to time Compile HR reports on a regular basis for management review
- Perform such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by superiors
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as Business Partner/ in recruitment gained from reputable financial institutions
- Well verse in MS Office (including Words, Excel, and Powerpoint) and Chinese typing skills
- Enjoy teamwork, responsible and proactive, with pleasant personality
- Energetic and passionate, must be flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin a MUST) and English
- Immediately available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to us by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.