At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?Works closely with management in the implementation of corporate policies related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business unit or division level. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach. Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change). Assists senior management in the development of solutions through organizational development and cultural and process-oriented perspectives. May play a role in administering talent management and succession planning activity within client organization. Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving.
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the relevant stakeholder group to understand and identify their human resource related needs and compile plans and strategies, in conjunction with the relevant HR team, to address the HR requirements.
- Execute all the programmes developed by the relevant HR leadership team in the assigned stakeholder group.
- Support teams and peers to align HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
- Act as a consultative business partner to the assigned stakeholder group by advising them of trends in HR practices, the labour market and general developments that could impact on the human resources in the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all employees are mapped to the correct NTTJF jobs, to continuously alignment to the NTT job framework and drive effective employee metrics.
- Support in providing inputs to update HR reports, budget report, internal HR working templates, external statutory/labour market survey and headcount related reporting
- Manage employees' work pass / MOM employment pass compliance
- Review and evaluate HR policies and practices
- Support data for analysis and decision making
- Actively contribute to the growth and success of the business in the designated stakeholder group.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Knowledge and understanding of IT industry environment and business needs
- Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise and the ability to facilitate business conversations
- Good client engagement and relationship building skills
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and influence key stakeholders
- A subject matter expert with the ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Good conceptual insight and ability to think strategically
- Ability to establish and manage processes and practices through collaboration and the understanding of business
- Ability to manage assigned work processes
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously
- Good understanding and knowledge of international labour legislation and practices
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Strong knowledge of HR generalist functions and at least 3 years of relevant experience in global MNC
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive and manage well in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proactive and highly organized with time management skills & adherence to deadlines.
- A problem solver with a can do attitude who is not afraid to think outside the box.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment.We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.